Monday, January 30, 2006

Fascinated about bonsai!

Fascinated about bonsai!

Bonsai (pronounced bone-sigh) is an ancient art of growing plants in containers to represent mature plants found in nature. Bonsai originated in China, was further developed in Japan, and is now popular throughout the world. Some of these trees are over a hundred years old.

I spent New Year’s eve partying at Hotel du Pont in Delaware. The following morning (New Year’s Day), drove about 10 miles to see this amazing place called Longwood Gardens. It was unbelievable. Here are some scenes from this splendid garden.

3 comments:

Smoothvibes said...

Nice Pics!... I'll be sure to stop by longwood gardens on my journey around the earth!

Nneka's World said...

Stunning pictures!
Wow!You are really good with the camera, me i just point and shoot and if he gets the image, oh well.

Just Thinking Out Loud! said...

Excellent pcitures. I will need some training. :)