Thursday, May 18, 2006

Ariztos, The Magazine

Summer is upon us and the 91 days of intrigued, fun filled, and indulgence will be here before you know it. And of course the heat! I love the summer heat! Chicas showing off tans, toes, tones, and those sexy summer outfits! Looking forward to summer travels and sight seeing.

With summer comes Ariztos, The Magazine’s latest issue. The editor and staff have been steadfast in continuous improvement of the magazine and we really appreciate their efforts. The latest issue should be hitting stores and online soon.

“sumtin” for everyone.

10 comments:

low said...

Hey JJ....guess who! Facially Yours. Hmm would be needing a copy of the magazine!

Moose said...

my goodness! sup mami? how naija? you just fashi awon boyz sha! na wa ooh. God dey :)

hope all is well. i'll get you a copy of the magazine... just let me know where to send it. thanks for stopping by and nice pictures on your photoblog!

ps... sup with facially yours? ipo soon?

Anonymous said...

Can I get Ariztos in the UK?

Moose said...

hey aba boy.
yes, you can get the magazine in UK.

although we do not have them at local stands in UK at the moment, you can subscribe for the magazine and we will send them to you quarterly (4 issues a year). you can purchase a subscription online by logging on to www.ariztos.com/events.php or mail in a subscription form. to obtain the form, visit http://home.comcast.net/~ARIZTOS/Form.pdf

thanks for visiting!

Anonymous said...

I surely will...Thanks

Nneka's World said...

Hey JJ, i would copy the link and put in my subcription.

Moose said...

thanks Nneka.

Aramide said...

Interesting, will see if I can order cos I'm in the UK too..

P.S. Check out the forum I currently have going on my blog for a week. xxx

Omodudu said...

Thanks for the comments on my blog, do come by sometime again.
http://omodudu.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »