Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Air bags heist

Haven't posted in a while but that will change in the coming months. My car was recently "cold macked". Some punks stole my freaking air bags. Yeap… both the driver and passenger air bags were gone. I felt like someone violated my space and sh!t. Found out later that morning from the cops that the same punk hit 5 other Acura's in my quiet neighborhood and about 500 other cars in four neighboring cities. Black market prices for the stolen air bags are as high as 400 bucks!

Thank God insurance came to the rescue. I paid a very small portion of the final bill. If I catch them punks…




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stealing airbags!

What next? Anyway good to know everything is now sorted

Moose said...

thanks aba boy! i still can't believe it myself. not sure what they'd target next. maybe the cup holder...

Anonymous said...

DAMN--- i've never seen anything like that before! thats nuts!

Wale said...

must live in the hood!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Professional installed video surveillance systems for the Salvador dali voyeur free software sony ericsson laser eye surgery tulsa How to quit smoking teenagers Bentley art publishing Urine testing for vicodin Pilates seen tv Topamax psychosis Problems with neurontin fat black girls Vicodin 35 97 Internet baccarat site Order fioricet prescriptions Computer financing affiliate programs