Monday, March 27, 2006

I got tagged!

I've been tagged by dilichi. Cool chica and neat blog... check her out! Wasn’t sure what being tagged meant. Just figured it out… so here we go!

personal disclaimer… I don’t think there is a perfect woman out there – it is just a myth.

So, my (close) perfect chica must have/be:

• Compassionate
• Adventurous
• A Globetrotter
• Booty-full
• Wikkid sense of humor
• Motivated
• Sincere
• Into indie movies and music
• Reverent
• A Dancer

Rules:

If I tag you, you have to do the following:
1. The tagged victim must come up with 10 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention gender of target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment saying they've been tagged.
4. If tagged again, there's no need to post a 2nd time.

I hereby tag anyone reading this blog :)

3 comments:

Mena said...

Oh my God! What are you doing takling about me behind my back? Really!!!! Is this what all globe trotting, photography loving, intellectual blokeys are like?

Hey! Just paying you a visit. Lovely pictures. I'll come visit again soon.

Moose said...

loL mena!

i have been waiting for ya all along!
nice writings on your blog (although you haven't posted in a while). what's going on!

thanks for stopping by!

Mena said...

Been tied up with stuff. Back now though and seeing as you are such a big fan, I'll try not to wander off again.